Visitor Center & Info
We understand. You just got here, the sun is shining, and all you want to do is drop off your bags and hit the trails or get out on the golf course. But trust us—there's one stop you want to make first.
Why pop in to the Tucson Visitor Center?
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know you had
- Tons of brochures you can take to flip through later while sipping that mojito poolside and our Official Travel Guide
- One-stop souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews
- You'll be in the heart of downtown—grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to revisit while you're here
A few more things to know:
- We're in La Placita Village (map below)—look for the brightly colored buildings, kind of like this site!
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm; Sat & Sun 9 am - 4 pm
- Phone: (800) 638-8350 (our experts are happy to chat!)
- Meeting planners: we're a short walk from the Tucson Convention Center, downtown dining, the arts, and historic sites If you're looking for info on Bisbee, Tubac, and other places in Southern Arizona, check out Southern Arizona Guide online!
Tucson Visitor Center
Located in La Placita Village
110 S. Church Ave., Ste. 7199
Tucson, AZ 85701
Call toll-free (800) 638-8350
View Larger Map