My Tucson Moment
Need an escape from the grey of the city? Are you looking for your own Tucson moment? Tucson offers an incredible opportunity to feel “On Top of the World.”
It might be watching the sunset over the Tucson Mountains and the explosion of color that comes with the end of a Tucson day. It could be a hike through the surprisingly-green landscapes of the Sonoran Desert. Maybe it’ll be an incredible plate of food – with options from our famous Sonoran hot dog to farm-to-table high-end cuisine - after all, Tucson was just named the first American UNESCO City of Gastronomy.
Tucson is just a non-stop flight away, with daily routes from both O’Hare and Midway on American, Southwest and United and when you arrive, our resorts are a spectacular way to combine the luxury you need to re-energize and culture that will inspire.
Here’s your opportunity to take your first step towards your Tucson moment: enter to win Miraval’s Ultimate Mind, Body and Spirit Package. A three-night stay for two, you’ll enjoy luxurious casita-style accommodations in their Dream Catcher room, with all meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages included. If that we’re enough incentive, you’ll also have a $150 nightly resort credit at your disposal, per person.
This offer is a value of $5,000+ including tax for 2 adults 18 years and over, cannot be combined with any other offer, based on availably, blackout dates do not apply.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO VISIT TUCSON
- Tucson, located in the heart of the Sonoran Desert and surrounded by five mountain ranges, offers natural beauty that will take your breath away. Whether it’s a hike in the Santa Catalina Mountains or just staring into a sky full of stars, you’ll find your Tucson moment at some point.
- The other upside of this natural beauty is the variety of outdoor adventures at your disposal. Several of our resorts have hiking and biking trails on property, but there are hundreds of ways to enjoy the outdoors at a variety of skill levels. There’s a reason Tucson shows up on lists for best cities to hike and bike all the time.
- Tucson was recently recognized as an UNESCO City of Gastronomy. What does that mean? Partially it’s an acknowledgement of Tucson’s long agricultural history (going back 4,000 years), but also it’s due to the fact that Tucson has amazing food, from the humble (yet delicious) Sonoran hot dog to high-end (yet shockingly affordable) farm-to-table cuisine. Craft beer? We have great breweries. Cocktails? From the margarita to avant-garde mixology, we’ve got it.
- Every city talks about their great attractions, but Tucson has museums and experiences like nowhere else (and we have the Tripadvisor ratings to prove it). The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is one of the best zoos in the world, Old Tucson captures the Old West as you remember it from TV and the movies (because those shows and films were likely shot here), Pima Air & Space Museum is one of America’s best aviation museums (and provides access to “The Boneyard,” which you have to see to believe), and Mission San Xavier Del Bac is both remarkably spiritual and the best example of Spanish Colonial architecture anywhere.
- At the end of the day, you also want a great place to stay. We have the best brands in the resort business here offering spectacular value, plus two of the best destination spas in the world. Want to recharge and relax? Tucson should be your pick.