Photos & Videos
There's really no substitute for weaving your way between towering saguaros under endless blue skies in the Tucson Mountains, or skiing Mt. Lemmon in the afternoon after a perfect 18 holes (in shorts and a polo shirt) that morning.
Like a lot of places, Tucson is something you just have to experience to understand. But in the meantime, check out our photos and videos as a tasty little appetizer of what you have to look forward to.
If you are a member of the media, a tour operator or a meeting planner you may have access to these Visit Tucson images for your editorial purposes. Please note that we are held to strict photo usage rights by our photographers. Our library is intended for non-commercial use in promoting Tucson as a destination. Commercial, personal, and/or local use of these images is strictly prohibited.
To Request Images
- Choose the Gallery Theme (Arts, Golf, Western, etc.)
- View photos in gallery using slideshow at bottom of page.
- Add photo by clicking the "Add to Downloads" link in the top left corner of image box.
- You can select from other Gallery Themes using the dropdown menu.
- Once you've selected your photos, click on the "Request Downloads" link in the top left corner of the image box.
- Login if you already have an account. If not, please Register.
- Fill out all contact information and submit.
Your order will be processed within one business day. Requests made Friday will be processed the following Monday. Once images are requested, you will receive an email with a link to download the images. Having problems with our Image Library system? If you need immediate assistance please call 1-800-638-8350 ext. 146.
Most images are 4x6 at 300 dpi. Please limit each order to 10 images. You can request more images at anytime. Images are digital only and we do not keep a slide library.