Why Join the MTCVB?
What We Do
The MTCVB is a ‘destination marketing organization’—we market and promote Tucson and Southern Arizona as a destination for leisure travelers, meeting planners, amateur sports groups, Mexico shoppers, group/bus tours and film production companies.
How You Benefit
In ‘selling’ our region to all of these groups--we promote the products and services of our partner businesses--we sell you! As an MTCVB Partner you receive targeted marketing exposure, leads, referrals and unique promotional opportunities to showcase your goods, services and experiences for individuals and groups.
Join the MTCVB To:
- Promote Your Business to Tucson & Southern Arizona Visitors
- Market Your Services to Convention, Meeting & Amateur Sports Planners
- Receive Qualified Leads and Direct Referrals from MTCVB Staff & Volunteers
- Connect & Create Business With Your Region’s Tourism-Industry Colleagues
MTCVB Partnership Includes:
- ‘Mini web page’ showcasing your business on visitTucson.org, including your 3-minute video
- Business listings in Visit Tucson: Official Travel Guide and/or Professional Planners Edition in business-specific categories
- Direct referrals from the Tucson Visitor Center, from our Convention Services staff and via answers we provide to hundreds of people who call and email for information
- Tourism industry updates & research, monthly luncheons, tourism industry “how to” sessions, free co-op marketing opportunities
- Low-cost optional opportunities to custom-tailor your MTCVB partnership
What is Your Investment?
Annual dues start at just $289 for small businesses.
Vicki Doyle, Community Relations & Visitor Services
Laurie J. White, Partner Services Manager
Partner LoginForgot Password
Download this flyer for advertising opportunities in Visitor Center.
MMGY Global presented Partners with this overview of MTCVB’s 2013 destination rebranding campaign at our January 24 Open House. Click here to see the presentation.
Download MTCVB President Brent DeRaad's January First Wednesday presentation.
Download the MTCVB Visitor Analysis.
Download MTCVB President Brent DeRaad's August First Tuesday presentation.
Download the Optional Benefits Flyer.
TALK TO US