22nd Street Mineral, Fossil & Gem Show
Located in: Central Tucson District
Phone: (973) 903-3256
Show Dates: January 31 - February 17
Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm
This is the most-attended mineral, fossil, and gem show in the world! More than 41,000 attendees visited us last year and more than 50,000 are expected this year over the 18 days of our centrally located show. Our show has the perfect balance of minerals, fossils, dinosaurs, gems, gemstones, jewelry, beads and rough. If you have time to visit just one show, then this should be the one because the efficient lay-out allows you to see a large amount of items in a short time. Free entry and everyone is welcome. Unlike other venues, our 80,000 sq. foot venue features climate control for comfortable all-weather browsing. And the convenience 9 AM opening time is an hour earlier than most other shows, so you can begin your day here. Managed by Eons Expos, the same brother-sister team that brings you the Denver Coliseum Show and the NY / NJ Show. More info at www.22ndStreet.Show.
Located at the north-east corner of I-10 and 22nd Street (Starr Pass Blvd).
For inquiries, please email Lowell Carhart: Heather@EonsExpos.com.
- End Date: 02/17/2019
- Gem Show Name: 22nd Street Mineral, Fossil & Gem Show Debuting the upscale SHOWCASE Tent
- Location: Northeast corner of 22nd Street & I-10
- Major Cross Streets: 22nd Street & I-10
- Start Date: 01/31/2019
- See More
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: African, Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Crystals, Finished Jewelry, Fossils, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Meteorites, Minerals, Mountings & Findings, Rocks, Silver, Specimans, Supplies, Tools, Watches
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Photo Identification, Tax ID Number