22nd Street Mineral, Fossil & Gem Show
Show Dates: January 28 - February 14
Hours: 10a - 6p all days
This is one of the most-attended mineral, fossil, and gem shows in the world. More than 45,000 attendees visited this venue last year and 50,000 are expected in 2020. This show has an interesting balance of minerals, fossils, dinosaurs, gems, gemstones, jewelry, beads and rough. Dealers range in size from 10’ x 10’ booths all the way up to 5,000 sq. foot anchor dealers such as Oceanic Linkways. So, if you have time to visit just one show, then this one should be on your short list, especially since the efficient lay-out allows you to see a large number of dealers in a relatively short time. Both the 90,000 sq. foot Main Tent and the upscale 20,000 sq. foot SHOWCASE tent feature climate control for comfortable all-weather browsing. But the elegant SHOWCASE is carpeted, features higher-end dealers, and boasts of larger booths with elegant hard walls and overhead stage lighting. Free entry and everyone is welcome to both tents. Daily parking is $5. Managed by Eons Expos, the same team that brings you the Denver Show in September and the NJ Show in April. For complete information about the 22nd Street Show, please visits them at www.22ndStreetShow.com.
Located at the north-east corner of I-10 and 22nd Street (Starr Pass Blvd).
For booth inquiries, please email Heather at: Heather@EonsExpos.com.
- Begin Date: 01/28/2021
- End Date: 02/14/2021
- Location: Northeast corner of 22nd Street & I-10
- Major Cross Streets: 22nd Street & I-10
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- See More
- Gem Ride Loop: Downtown
- Gem Show Ride Stop #: 7
- Type of Merchandise: African, Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Crystals, Finished Jewelry, Fossils, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Meteorites, Minerals, Mountings & Findings, Rocks, Silver, Specimens, Supplies, Tools, Watches
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Photo Identification, Tax ID Number