American Gem Trade Association
Located in: Tucson Convention Center District
Show Dates: January 30 - February 4
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 4:00pm on February 4th
At the AGTA GemFair™ Tucson, in the safe, secure comfort of the Tucson Convention Center, is the world's leading colored gemstone and cultured pearl tradeshow; truly a not to be missed event! If you are currently enjoying success with colored gemstones and cultured pearls in your business you know how important it is to join us in Tucson for GemFair. There is no better opportunity to see the finest loose colored gemstones and cultured pearls, as well as a stunning selection of designer and manufactured jewelry.
Free and not open to the public. Wholesale only. Copy of EIN, Tax ID or business license required. May pre-register by going to www.agta.org/tradeshows.
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Avenue (Granada Avenue Entrance)
- Start Date: 01/30/2018
- End Date: 02/04/2018
- See More
- Major Cross Streets: Broadway Boulevard at Church Avenue
- Wholesale?: Wholesale
- Gem Show Name: AGTA GemFair™ Tucson
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card, Business License, Photo Identification, Tax ID Number
- Type of Merchandise: Beads, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Gold, Metaphysical, Mountings & Findings, Rocks, Silver, Watches