American Indian Exposition
Located in: Central Tucson District
Show Dates: January 27 - February 10
Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm and 10:00am - 4:00pm on February 10
Handicap accessible. Demonstrating American Indian Artists sharing their unique tribal crafts. Please note that these artisans and demonstrators change every three, seven, and fourteen days. More than 150 tribal nations' authentic crafts, plus major collections of antique seed beads and turquoise stones from thirty mines.
For inquiries, please email Fred Snyder: email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Begin Date: 01/27/2019
- End Date: 02/10/2019
- Gem Show Name: American Indian Exposition
- Location: Quality Inn Flamingo Hotel Ballroom, 1300 N Stone Avenue
- See More
- Major Cross Streets: Stone Avenue & Drachman Street
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Demostrations, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Mountings & Findings, Native American, Silver, Supplies
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number