American Indian Exposition
Show Dates: January 30- February 14
Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Handicap accessible. Demonstrating American Indian Artists sharing their unique tribal crafts. Please note that these artisans and demonstrators change every three, seven, and fourteen days. More than 150 tribal nations' authentic crafts, more than 40,000 turquoise stones from 1974, and a silversmith doing repairs...plus major collections of antique seed beads and turquoise stones from thirty mines.
For inquiries, please email Fred Synder: email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Location: Celebrity Place Event Center, 828 N Stone Ave
- Major Cross Streets: Between 2nd St and University
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Demostrations, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Mountings & Findings, Native American, Silver, Supplies
- See More
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number