Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show - Hotel Tucson City Center
Show Dates: February 1 - February 15
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 5:00pm on February 15
Partial handicap accessible. Wholesale credentials are at vendor discretion. Ballroom and Artists Gallery open Jan 31-Feb 13. Specializing in minerals and fossils. Gallery of lapidary artists, petrified wood, metaphysical, gem and lapidary art, rough rock, artifacts, finished gems also offered. 300 vendors selling fine minerals and fossils. Artists' Gallery. Retail and wholesale, open to the public, no charge for admission.
This show is served by Emerald, Red A and Red B shuttles.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Begin Date: 02/01/2020
- End Date: 02/15/2020
- Location: 475 N. Granada Avenue
- Major Cross Streets: Granada Avenue at St. Mary's Road
- See More
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Gem Ride Loop: Downtown
- Gem Show Ride Stop #: 12
- Type of Merchandise: Artifacts, Carvings, Crystals, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Fossils, Gemstones, Lapidary, Meteorites, Minerals, Rocks, Silver, Specimens, Watches
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number