Find a Hotel

Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches Valencia & Country Club

Located in: Central Tucson District


3191 E. Valencia Rd. #100
Tucson, AZ 85706
United States

Phone: (520) 917-5070

Fax: (520) 917-5072

Visit Website


Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches is Tucson's favorite local sandwich place since 1984. Baggin's sandwiches and salads are made from REAL ingredients. We make our salad dressings, side salads, bake and slice all our meats and desserts daily. Every sandwich and salad is served with our famous little chocolate chip cookie as it has since the first day. If you value real whole food with lots of flavor, you will love Baggin's. Visit us in our Tucson style stores or pick up and take away. We deliver Monday through Saturday 10am to 3pm at all locations. Order online at Baggin's sandwich baskets and platter catering is available through each location. We serve sides by the pound, whole cakes and our signature sandwiches and salads with our Tucson Baggin's flair.

  • TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
    Based on 50 reviews
  • #389 of 2,094 Places to Eat in Tucson
  • Show Reviews

Great FOOD, HORRIBLE customer service.

I work across the street from this establishment which is to say that I order from them about 100 times per year. About 75% of the time they get our orders right, the other 25% it is impossible to...

Read full review

Sandwich good; soup cold

Two of us had soup and sandwich at Baggins. The soup was not hot, so we notified the "clerk". She gave us a look as if to say, "not my problem, what do you expect me to do about it:. Nothing was...

Read full review

Great place for lunch!

I had never been to this chain before, I'm visiting Tucson on business in the area and I go here daily now for lunch since discovering it. I'm very particular about my sandwich, the bread had to be...

Read full review