To Bead True Blue
Show Dates: February 1 - February 8
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Over 700 artisan booths, galleries, and merchant displays are presented by well-known artisans and emerging designers, with beadmakers, jewelers, metalworkers, gemcutters, clay and fiber artists. The product list encompasses rarely-exhibited lampwork glass bead masterpieces, hand-crafted artistic polymer and silver clay beads, vintage, and antique beads, as well as a vast assortment of artisan resources, components and hard-to-find boutique arts such as hand-dyed silks, hand-woven textiles, handmade accessories, handbags, and embellished trims. There will also be over 400 workshops in beadmaking and jewelry design. Handicap accessible.
For inquiries, please emaill: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Begin Date: 02/01/2020
- End Date: 02/08/2020
- Free Parking
- Gem Show Name: To Bead True Blue
- Location: Casino Del Sol, 5655 West Valencia Rd
- See More
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Beads, Carvings, Classes/Workshops, Finished Jewelry, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Mountings & Findings, Supplies, Tools
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number