Colors of the Stone
Located in: Southside District
Show Dates: February 2-9
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Over 700 artisan booths, galleries, and merchant displays are presented by well-known artisans and emerging designers, along with one-of-a-kind artisan jewelry makers, stonecutters, and mineral dealers, COLORS OF THE STONE offers antique gemstones, vintage collectibles, and antiquities, including fine art jewelry, handmade gold and silver pieces, nomadic artifacts, rare ethnographic objects, rare vintage gemstones, synodic crystals, ceremonial pendants, antique opals, pearls, and amber, old lapis lazuli, carved marble figurines, Victorian silver, antique Burmese rubies, Jizera garnets, and vintage art deco emeralds. Walking through the front door, attendees explore the visual qualities of stone--natural, creative, spirited color, abstract transparencies, geometric patterns, intricate contrasts, saturated color, colors which articulate physical and spiritual aesthetics, and all the colors of the stone. There will also be over 400 workshops in beadmaking and jewelry design. Handicap accessible.
For inquiries, please emaill: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Begin Date: 2019-02-02 00:00:00.0
- End Date: 02/09/2019
- Gem Show Name: Colors of the Stone
- Location: Casino Del Sol Resort, 5655 West Valencia Road
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- See More
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Beads, Carvings, Classes/Workshops, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Mountings & Findings, Supplies, Tools