Fossil & Mineral Alley at Days Inn Tucson City Center
Show Dates: February 2 - February 16
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 5:00pm on February 16
Formerly known as the Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show - Ramada Limited Tucson West.
Handicap accessible. Free parking. Indoor and outdoor locations. Wholesale credentials are at vendor discretion. Continuous shuttle between the three Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show locations, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. Specializing in minerals and fossils. Gem and lapidary art, rough rock, artifacts, metaphysical also offered. More than twenty vendors selling minerals, fossils, rough and polished rock. No charge for admission. This show is served by Red B shuttles.
For inquiries, please email Mitul Patel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Begin Date: 02/02/2019
- End Date: 02/16/2019
- Free Parking
- Gem Show Name: Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show- Mineral & Fossil Marketplace
- Location: 665 N. Freeway
- See More
- Major Cross Streets: Oracle Road & Drachman Street
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Carvings, Crystals, Fossils, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Meteorites, Minerals, Rocks
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number