Fossil & Mineral Alley at Ramada Limited Tucson West
Located in: Central Tucson District
Phone: (207) 966-8520
Show Dates: January 27 - February 10
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 5:00pm on February 10
Formerly known as the Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show - Ramada Limited Tucson West.
Handicap accessible. Free parking. Indoor and outdoor locations. Wholesale credentials are at vendor discretion. Continuous shuttle between the three Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show locations, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. Specializing in minerals and fossils. Gem and lapidary art, rough rock, artifacts, metaphysical also offered. More than twenty vendors selling minerals, fossils, rough and polished rock. No charge for admission. This show is served by Red B shuttles.
For inquiries, please email Alanna Magovern: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- End Date: 02/16/2019
- Free Parking
- Gem Show Name: Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show- Mineral & Fossil Marketplace
- Location: 1333 N. Oracle Road
- Major Cross Streets: Oracle Road & Drachman Street
- See More
- Start Date: 02/02/2019
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Carvings, Crystals, Fossils, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Meteorites, Minerals, Rocks
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number