Gem & Jewelry Exchange
Located in: Congress St. District
Show Dates: January 30 - February 4
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 4:00pm on February 4 with last buyers admitted by 3:00pm
Handicap accessible. Over 650 booths featuring U.S. and international wholesale dealers of Diamonds, Colored Gemstones, Fine Jewelry, Gem Carvings, Findings, and Lapidary Equipment. Wholesale to the gem and jewelry trade only. Must provide either JBT membership # or copy of business license and/or tax ID, indicating company is in the gem and jewelry industry; or provide invoices totaling $4,000 from multiple suppliers, for purchases made during the last year of gems, jewelry, castings, precious metals or lapidary equipment.
For inquiries, please email : email@example.com.
- Location: GJX Pavilion, 198 S Granada Avenue
- Start Date: 01/30/2018
- End Date: 02/04/2018
- See More
- Major Cross Streets: Granada & West Congress Street
- Wholesale?: Wholesale
- Gem Show Name: GJX- Gem & Jewelry Show
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card, Business License, Photo Identification, Tax ID Number
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Gold, Metaphysical, Silver, Specimans