JOGS Fall Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show
Show Dates: September 3 - September 6, 2021
Hours: Daily 10:00am - 5:00pm, Last day: 10:00am - 4:00pm
At the JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, wholesale dealers, miners, designers, and manufacturers from the U.S. and overseas gather for 4 days of exploring trendy jewelry, gems and minerals while shopping for exclusive, event-specific deals. About 350 booths showcase finished pieces that skew from antique and designer to gold and silver. Those looking to create their own jewelry can browse an array of loose stones, gems, beads, findings, cabochons, corals, turquoise, and Swarovski crystals. Amber, pearls, gemstones and minerals also let attendees accessorize naturally. Those looking to enhance the look of the living spaces will find interior and home/gem decor as well as a variety of merchandise and gifts. It is perfect timing for retailers to re-stock and for private shoppers to buy gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
Free buyer registration, non-wholesale buyers (those who do not have resale license in gem and jewelry business), are welcome to visit the Show and will be able to buy jewelry and gifts as long as they have purchased an entry ticket. Ticket is valid for all 4 days of the show.
To register: https://jogsshow.com/account/index.php
The Show is located at the Tucson Expo Center:
3750 E.Irvington RoadTucson, AZ 85714
If you are a boutique owner, jewelry designer, online store owner or wholesale buyer, we would like to welcome you to the largest selection of wholesale gem stones and jewelry available during the September Tucson Gem Show. The Show is the perfect place to restock for the busy holiday season.
Free Buyer Registration: https://jogsshow.com/account/
If you are a guest and are shopping for yourself, the JOGS Fall Show is the perfect place to pick up Christmas gifts - or a special gift for yourself. Celebrating a special event? Explore a great variety of bridal jewelry, loose or finished diamonds and luxury findings.
Here is a small selection of what you can find at the September Show:
- Raw materials and minerals
- Gemstones, precious and semi-precious
- Fine jewelry
- Silver jewelry
- 14-18K Gold jewelry
- Designer jewelry
- Fashion Jewelry
- Jewelry tools and supplies
- Diamond jewelry and loose diamonds
- Organic jewelry – pearls, amber, corals, shells, etc
- Coin Jewelry
- Jewelry displays and accessories
- Watches and more
For inquiries, please email Yelena Masenko: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Tucson Expo Center, 3750 E Irvington Road
- Major Cross Streets: Irvington Road & I-10
- Meeting Planner Covid-19 Updates: https://www.visittucson.org/meetings/covid-19-updates
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Classes/Workshops, Crystals, Demostrations, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Gold, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Mountings & Findings, Rocks, Silver, Specimens, Supplies, Tools, Watches
- See More
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card, Business License, Photo Identification, Tax ID Number
Health and Safety Protocols