JOGS International Exhibits
Show Dates: January 26 - February 6
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm and 10:00am - 4:00pm on February 6
JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show features wholesale dealers, designers and manufacturers from around the world. 300 booths showcase pieces such as minerals, fine jewelry, antique and designer pieces. Create your own jewelry, browse a large array of loose stones, beads, and Swarovski crystals. Celebrating a special event? Explore a great variety of bridal jewelry, loose or finished diamonds and luxury findings. Interior home decor and gifts can also be found.
*DO NOT MISS* SuperStart Pavilion at South Hall of the Tucson Expo Center. Wholesale show open to the public. Admission is free for buyers representing retail stores. Preregister online at www.jogsshow.com to purchase admission tickets. Free parking.
For inquiries, please email Yelena Masenko: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Location: Tucson Expo Center, 3750 E Irvington Road
- Start Date: 01/26/2017
- See More
- End Date: 02/06/2017
- Major Cross Streets: Irvington Road & I-10
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Gem Show Name: JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card, Business License, Photo Identification, Tax ID Number
- Type of Merchandise: Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Classes/Workshops, Crystals, Demostrations, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Gold, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Mountings & Findings, Rocks, Silver, Specimans, Supplies, Tools, Watches