Mineral & Fossil Marketplace
Show Dates: January 30 - February 15
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm daily
Get up close to gigantic sea monsters and full-size dinosaur skeletons!!! Indoor and outdoor venues host international fine minerals and fossils. Polished and rough material, meteorites, green river fish, amethyst, ammonites, fine minerals and much more available at the Mineral and Fossil Marketplace. “Come for the monsters, stay for the best shopping experience in Tucson!”
- Free admission and open to public
- Lots of free parking
- Wholesale and retail
- Rotating food trucks all show long
The 2021 Showcase will see even more excitement at the Mineral and Fossil Marketplace. We are excited to have several new exhibitors bringing even grater diversity to the selection of high-quality fossils and minerals. Dramatic, full size skeletons are on display inside the Marketplace building. Shoppers will find a relaxed atmosphere with easy parking, concessions, and even an on-site custom crate builder to help get purchases home safely.
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com.
- Location: 1330 N Oracle Rd
- Major Cross Streets: Oracle Rd & Drachman St
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Fossils, Lapidary, Lapidary Equipment, Meteorites, Minerals, Rocks, Specimens
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card