Omni Tucson National Resort
Located in: Northside District
- Mexico Ready
Nestled in the Foothills of the majestic Catalinas, the resort offers a total of 128 guestrooms including 79 of our Mountain Vista Collection in addition to 49 Casitas in our Catalina Village Collection, Bob’s Steak & Chop House, Legend’s Bar & Grill and Tucson National Golf Club complementing the two championship golf courses, world-class spa, tennis, and more.
For decades, Omni Tucson National Resort has enjoyed hosting prestigious PGA Tour events where legendary champions such as Nicklaus, Trevino and Palmer have graced the fairways and battled for glory. The addition of the Sonoran Course, impeccably designed by TOUR champion and Ryder Cup captain, Tom Lehman, has created a truly dynamic golf experience. An array of entertainment venues includes outdoor dining terraces and a cabana bar, coupled with Tucson's only 4-star Forbes-rated spa, tennis courts, two highly acclaimed golf courses, Sweetwater Terrace, an infinity edge pool, private function space and outdoor gardens. Omni Tucson National Resort is conveniently located approximately 30 minutes from Tucson International Airport and 90 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Awards and Accolades
- "Highest in Hotel Guest Satisfaction Among Upper-Upscale Hotel Chains" by J.D. Power and Associates 2012
- The Omni Tucson National Resort was named one of Golfweek's 2012 Best courses in Arizona
- Omni Tucson National Resort was named Best Golf Course in 2011 by Tucson Guide.
- Omni Tucson National Resort was awarded the Community Service Award for Omni Helping Hands by the Arizona Hotel & Lodging Association at their annual 2010 Stars of the Industry Luncheon.
- Omni Tucson National Resort a Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award Winner for 2010.
- Catalina Course hole number 18 was voted Best Par Four In Tucson by Southern Arizona Tee Times in June 2010.
- Best of Tucson awarded the Omni Tucson National Resort Best Hotel Ranking #1, Best Golf Course Ranking #2 and Best Steak House Bob's Steak & Chop House Ranking #2, 2010.
- The Omni Tucson National Resort won a 2010 Experience AZ Reader’s Choice Award for being one of the top hotels in Arizona.
- The spa at the Omni Tucson National Resort has been named a four-star spa by Forbes.
- Golf Digest named Omni Tucson one of its “Best Places to Play”, 2008
- Mobil Travel awarded the Omni Tucson National Golf Resort and Spa with its Four-Star Award for best Resort Spa, 2008.
- “The Tom Lehman-designed Omni Tucson National Sonoran Course shines in the desert, proving a better play than its PGA Tour-famous sister course, Catalina.”-- worldgolf.com
- “The staff is wonderful, the new rooms are gorgeous and the golf course is great.” –review on Tripadvisor.com
Incentive - Platinum Partners Award 2013The Spa has been awarded Forbes Travel Guide's Four-Star Award for 2013
- #22 of 129 hotels in Tucson
- Show Reviews
Not a good experience
Dated hotel with extremely poor service. Room was not as described. Waited an hour for lunch. Over charged. The golf was good and the breakfast buffet was good. One of the worst experiences I...
Never stay here
This place was a dump. Upgraded our room to have more room only to be put way out too far to get to anything. The room had dirty dishes outside with food all around on the ground. The room was old...
Omni Resort Tucson
This hotel has tremendous potential and the staff is excellent and the food and beverage quality was above average with all meals. The only negative was the room quality which reflects a long overdue...
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Business center
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Children Welcomed
- See More
- Day Spa
- Fitness Center
- Golf Nearby
- Golf on Property
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Patio Dining
- Special Amenities: Shoe shine service
- Sleeping Rooms 128
- Number of Meeting Rooms 8
- Total Meeting Space 10500
- See More
- Largest Meeting Room: 2870
- Banquet Capacity: 220
- Reception Capacity: 450
- Theatre Capacity: 280
- Classroom Capacity: 162
- Suites: 29
- Ceiling: 13
- Exhibits: 18
- Booths: 18