San Pedro Chapel
520-318-0219, 5230 E. Fort Lowell Rd.May be rented for weddings, parties, and other gatherings. The San Pedro Chapel is a true mud-adobe building, built in 1932 as the church for the community now called the Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood, located near the former Fort Lowell military post. The chapel retains its original charm and simplicity, along with a few modern additions that make it a perfect site for a wedding, meeting, party, memorial, or other public gathering. The San Pedro Chapel was made the first City of Tucson Landmark in 1982. In 1993 the chapel's significance was recognized by it being placed on both the State and National Registers of Historic Places.