Show Dates: April 9 - April 24
Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm and by appointment
Handicap accessible. Wholesale credentials are at vendor discretion. Shuttle to site available.This wonderful group of dealers are all direct sources for the material they sell. The Tucson Showplace houses miners and manufacturers of the industry. A wonderful selection of rough rock, polished goods, crystals, fossils, and minerals can all be found here. Wholesale and open to the public. The Tucson Showplace represents material from all over the world: Mexico, Madagascar, Argentina, India, United States, Russia, Spain, and Morocco.
For inquiries, please email Veronica Woods: tucsonshowplaceLLC@yahoo.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Location: 1530 S. Freeway
- Major Cross Streets: I-10 & Starr Pass Boulevard
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: African, Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Crystals, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Native American, Specimens
- See More
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number
Health and Safety Protocols