Show Dates: January 31 - February 16
Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm and by appointment
Handicap accessible. Wholesale credentials are at vendor discretion. Shuttle to site available.This wonderful group of dealers are all direct sources for the material they sell. The Tucson Showplace houses miners and manufacturers of the industry. A wonderful selection of rough rock, polished goods, crystals, fossils, and minerals can all be found here. Wholesale and open to the public. The Tucson Showplace represents material from all over the world: Mexico, Madagascar, Argentina, India, United States, Russia, Spain, and Morocco.
For inquiries, please email Veronica Woods: tucsonshowplaceLLC@yahoo.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Begin Date: 01/31/2020
- End Date: 02/16/2020
- Location: 1530 S. Freeway
- Major Cross Streets: I-10 & Starr Pass Boulevard
- See More
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Gem Ride Loop: Downtown
- Type of Merchandise: African, Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Crystals, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Native American, Specimens
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number