Show & Dealer Info
Pearls of Wisdom
Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase: January 28 - February 12, 2023
Fall Shows: September 1-4, 2022 | Winter Showcase: January 28-February 12, 2023
Tips for show owners, dealers & exhibitors.
1. How do I get a booth at the Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase? When is the next show?
Each show sells their own booth space. You must contact those running each show for space availability and costs. The next shows take place in September 2022 and January 2023. Visit tucsongemshowapp.com for listings.
2. Where do I register for a wholesale show?
You can register at the show itself. However, some of the larger wholesale only show's, like the AGTA GemFair, JOGS, and G&LW Holidome, offer online registration through their websites.
3. What times do the shows run?
4. Can I get something to eat at the show?
Yes. Most shows have a variety of food vendors on the property or are located near restaurants.
5. How do I find a hotel room during the showcase?
If you are seeking accommodations for fewer than 10 room nights, please call Visit Tucson Visitor Information Services at 1-800-638-8350. Our team stays on top of where the available hotel rooms are -- for your convenience! If you require more than 10 room nights, please contact our Sales Team at 520-770-2139.
6. How do I obtain proper permits or a tax ID number?
Please refer to the City of Tucson's business information page. Or you may call the City of Tucson information line to be directed to the proper department. The number is 520-791-4566.
7. How can I obtain a rental cash register?
Please call 520-571-0571 and leave a message. A representative will respond shortly.
8. How can I obtain a debit card machine rental?
Vendors should consult with their current financial institutions, as they can provide the most secure, seamless process options and equipment that connects to their banking network.
More resources for owners, dealers & exhibitors
9. How can I get temp work at one of the shows?
Many shows hire their own staff, so you may wish to contact the shows individually through our listings page or by contacting Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
10. I have a parking lot, warehouse, or storage facility that I'd like to rent out to a show. How do I do that?
While we do have one or two new shows and/or shows that relocate each year, they secure their properties via many different channels. We generally refer shows seeking venue space to our partners and encourage everyone to contact the show owners and promoters directly using the gem show listings information.
11. How do I advertise in the Official Gem Guide?
The Official Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase Program Guide and Map is published by Madden Media and Visit Tucson every year, just in time for distribution at shows. Advertising opportunities in this guide are extremely limited, with priority going to prior advertisers as well as the shows themselves. There are other guides to the Showcase that may still have advertising opportunities available, including Metaphysical Guide Magazine (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tucson E-Z Guide (email@example.com).
12. Are dates set for future Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase events?
Yes. Upcoming dates are:
Fall Gem Show: September 1-4, 2022
Winter Gem Shows:
- January 28-February 12, 2023
- January 27-February 11, 2024
- February 1-16, 2025