There's a reason that Tucson has made Cvent's Top 50 U.S. Meetings Destinations two years in a row. The fields of technology, education, research and g, stronomy are all booming here, but more than that it’s a place free from the ordinary. To experience Tucson as a group, you'll have to have a great place to meet - thankfully, we have plenty.
Tucson Convention Center
- Located in the heart of downtown, the TCC has 205,000 square feet of meeting and event space ready to accommodate meetings of any size. A recent $9 million renovation radically updated the Arena, which can seat 8,064. Plus, the location near the Sun Link modern streetcar means guests have access to the University of Arizona, Fourth Avenue and downtown.
Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center
- The Pascua Yaqui Tribe’s premium resort in the desert is a premier destination for business trips in Tucson. With a theater-style capacity of 2,000 people, there’s little chance of running out of room. Attendees can entertain themselves with gaming or indulge in the treatments at the Hiapsi Spa.
Loews Ventana Canyon
- At Loews Ventana Canyon, magical mountain
desert scapes, sparkling city views, and a tradition of AAA 4-Diamond Service for 28 years in a row create an unforgettable setting for your next meeting. With more than 60,000 square feet of innovative indoor and outdoor function space, Ventana Canyon is dedicated to making your experience remarkable and memorable.
Hilton Tucson East -
Experience legendary Hilton hospitality and ambiance at the Hilton Tucson East, located in the heart of Tucson, Arizona. Spacious rooms feature room safes and HDTV with either two queen beds or one king bed and spectacular views of the Santa Catalina Mountains abound from the seven-story glass atrium lobby window. For travelers wanting the ultimate in hospitality, the private-key access Executive Levels offer additional amenities.
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- A meeting planner’s dream – this resort can cater to just about any need you may have. Rated number one in the world in Meeting Planner Satisfaction
for six of the past eight years, La Paloma has more services in-house than most small towns. Your guests will stay in luxury, and you’ll have it easy.
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort
- Painted sunsets and gorgeous mountain views make for the perfect backdrop to any meeting or conference. With 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, you can hold a reception for up to 1,500 people, and do a little golfing on your off time.
Omni Tucson National Resort
- Offering sweeping views of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this welcoming retreat is designed to inspire. Here, events are surrounded by 650 acres of recreation, innovative meeting spaces are energized with natural lighting and expansive views of a majestic mountainside, and culinary options abound. Experience impressive touches throughout the entire resort including a world-class spa, two challenging championship golf courses, numerous restaurants, luxurious accommodations, and more.
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
- For your next conference, step out of the ordinary and into the Soul of the Southwest. Experience the beauty of Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa, where historic charm is elegantly blended with modern luxury. Eighty acres of Sonoran Desert surround the doors of 16 distinctive meeting venues, offering plenty of space with natural lighting, expansive views, and open air terraces. Bond over a day of horseback riding, and retire to one of our features 241 suite-sized modern accommodations to make your experience complete.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
- As its name implies, Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is an excellent host. Located in the gorgeous Catalina Foothills with the backdrop of Santa Catalina, this is a more intimate meeting space, hosting up to 190 guests, but they’ll be well taken care of.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tucson - Reid Park
- Not far from downtown Tucson and the Tucson Convention Center, the DoubleTree in Reid Park is right across the street from Randolph Municipal Golf Course and Reid Park Zoo. It’s a great spot for entertaining, and when you want to get down to business you have 22,000 square feet of space to dedicate to getting together with your colleagues.
If you’re planning a convention that might need multiple venues, think unconventional.
Tucson has plenty of quirky and beautiful meeting spots that will have your guests interested, like Copper Hall
in the Congress Hotel or the Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures
. Free yourself from the drudges of a boring meeting by finding the right place in Tucson.