Photos & Videos
Every picture tells a story -- and, oh boy, do we have some stories for you!
Photo & Video Gallery
There's really no substitute for weaving your way between towering saguaros under endless blue skies in the Tucson Mountains, or skiing Mt. Lemmon in the afternoon after a perfect 18 holes (in shorts and a polo shirt) that morning.
Like a lot of places, Tucson is something you just have to experience to understand. But in the meantime, check out our photos and videos as a tasty little appetizer of what you have to look forward to.
If you are a member of the media, a tour operator or a meeting planner you may have access to these Visit Tucson images for your editorial purposes. Please note that we are held to strict photo usage rights by our photographers. Our library is intended for non-commercial use in promoting Tucson as a destination. Commercial, personal, and/or local use of these images is strictly prohibited.
To Request Access to Images and Videos
- Click the link above or go to barberstock.com/visittucson
- Click “Register Now” at bottom of the page.
- Enter your information into the required fields and click “Submit”.
- Your registration will be reviewed and processed within one business day. Requests made Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your request is processed and approved you will receive an email allowing you to log into the system.
- Upon log-in, you can use the search bar at top of page or the category tabs in the sidebar to search. Note separate tabs for images and videos below the search bar.
- Check the box below an image or video to add to your download queue.
- Once you have added your selected assets click “Download Queue” in the sidebar.
- Click download next to each asset to download.
Having Trouble? If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-638-8350 ext. 283.
If your request is urgent and you can’t wait for registration approval you may download from our limited selection of credit-free images. CLICK HERE.
Featured You Might Also Like
Research & Facts
The Hub of Southern Arizona Welcome to Tucson: the largest city in Southern Arizona and jumping-off point for trips throughout this region and northern Mexico,... Read More
If you ever have to make a blind bet on that day's weather in Tucson, bet "sunny," and you'll win more than 96% of the... Read More