Visit Tucson Board of Directors
Visit Tucson's mission is to drive economic development by connecting visitors with their ideal travel and meetings experiences in Tucson. Visit Tucson is financially supported by the City of Tucson, Pima County, the Town of Oro Valley and more than 400 individual and business partners. See how Tourism Powers Southern Arizona.
2019-20 Board Of Directors
Amber Harkin, Secretary – Regional Director-Operations, Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group
Members at Large
2019-20 board meetings will be held at 7:30 a.m. on the dates listed below in the Apache/Cochise Rooms of the Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave. Free parking is available to you in Lot A, which can be accessed off of Church Avenue, approximately two blocks south of Broadway.
Next Board Meeting Date & Agenda
Visit Tucson Board Meeting
7:30 a.m., Thursday, December 12, 2019
Tucson Convention Center, Apache/Cochise Rooms, 260 S. Church Avenue
- Call to order—Nancy Kluge
- Review and approval of Consent Agenda—Nancy Kluge (5 minutes)
- Minutes of Oct. 17, 2019 board meeting
- Visit Tucson board committee recaps
- Executive Vice President’s report
- President’s report
- November 2019 financial statement review and action—Glenn Grabski & Roni Thomas (5 minutes)
- Legislative update—Barry Aarons (20 minutes)
- Visit Tucson’s mid-year performance update—Brent DeRaad (10 minutes)
- Visit Tucson visitor center update—Vanessa Bechtol (5 minutes)
- Board retreat agenda review and discussion—Brent DeRaad (10 minutes)
- Proposed change to one of CEO’s 2019-20 incentive goals-review and action—Nancy Kluge (5 minutes)
- Board small-group discussion and report-out of “What is Visit Tucson’s Lane” regarding regional economic development—All (15 minutes discussion, 10 minutes report-out)
- New business—Nancy Kluge
- Adjourn—Nancy Kluge
Future Board Meeting Dates
- *February 13, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- June 18, 2020
2019-20 board meetings will be held at 7:30 a.m. on the dates listed above in the Apache/Cochise Rooms of the Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave. Free parking is available to you in Lot A, which can be accessed off of Church Avenue, approximately two blocks south of Broadway.
*The February 13, 2020 meeting will be a half-day board of director's retreat with the time and location to be determined.