Southern Arizona Heritage and Visitor Center
Covid19 Closure Please read message below.
In the interest of protecting the health and safety of our visitors and staff, the Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center closed March 15 and will reopen once it is deemed safe to do so. Travelers seeking information about Tucson and Southern Arizona are encouraged to visit www.visittucson.org or call 1-800-638-8350 on weekdays between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. MST. Go to https://visitsouthernarizona.com for updates regarding when the Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center will reopen.
Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center
We’ve moved! We relocated our Tucson visitor center on January 18, 2020 to the new Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center at the Historic Pima County Courthouse downtown, replacing our Tucson Visitor Center at the University of Arizona. Check here for updates on hours and additional details about the new visitor center: https://visitsouthernarizona.com/.
If you just arrived in Tucson, we understand. The sun is shining. All you want to do is drop off your luggage and hit the trails or the golf course. But, trust us -- there is a stop you'll want to make first.
Start at the Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center. Here's why:
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know to ask.
- Pick up a copy of the Tucson Official Travel Guide, take it with you to flip through later while sipping that mojito poolside.
- Shop for souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews.
- You'll be in the heart of downtown Tucson -- so, grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to explore while you're here.
- Chat with our visitor information specialists for help planning a day trip or two-nation vacation.
A few more things to know:
- We relocated the visitor center on January 18, 2020 to the Historic Pima County Courthouse downtown. For updates on hours, directions, parking, and more, please visit https://visitsouthernarizona.com/ or call our visitor information hotline at 800-638-8350.
- Hours: Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed on these holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Featured Tucson Visitors Center
Map: You can use the interactive map below to zoom in/out and view the surrounding area.
Featured You Might Also Like
Downtown Tucson Districts
Downtown Tucson is Thriving How do you get off the beaten path without breaking the bank or losing a full day in transit? Take the... Read More
Geography What's Tucson's landscape like? The city of Tucson is 2,389 feet above sea level and covers nearly 500 square miles. The landscape is varied... Read More