UA-Visit Tucson Visitor Center
Talk to a Tucsonan, take away useful tips, pick up local souvenirs.
We understand. You just got here, the sun is shining, and all you want to do is drop off your bags and hit the trails or get out on the golf course. But trust us—there's one-stop you want to make first.
Start at the Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center. Here's why:
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know to ask.UA-Visit Tucson Visitor Center
- Our Tucson Official Travel Guide and tons of enticing brochures that you can take to flip through later while sipping that mojito poolside.
- One-stop souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews.
- You'll be in the heart of the University of Arizona—grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to explore while you're here.
- Get information on other area visitor centers and chart a day trip or two-nation vacation.
- The UA Visitor Center offers free, guided, experiential and historical tours to the general public. You can also find information about the many attractions on campus.
A few more things to know:
- We recently moved to the corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd. (map below)
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sat - Sun 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (October through May)
- Closed on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Phone: (800) 638-8350 (our experts are happy to chat!)
- Meeting planners: our Tucson Visitor Center is a short ride on the Sun Link Tucson Streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center, and downtown dining, the arts, and historic sites.
- If you're looking for a recommendation on dining, lodging, or things to see and do in Bisbee, Tombstone, Douglas and other places in Southern Arizona, check out the Southern Arizona Guide online.
Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center
Located on the Northwest Corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd.
811 N. Euclid Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Call toll-free (800) 638-8350
Featured Tucson Visitors Center
Map: You can use the interactive map below to zoom in/out and view the surrounding area.
Featured You Might Also Like
Bikes What does Tucson have to offer for bike enthusiasts? Cyclists, mountain bikers, and anyone who loves to ride their bike will experience bliss here... Read More
Great Places to Eat in Midtown…
Downtown has the buzz, the Southside has the wide variety of Mexican restaurants and the Foothills has some fancier spots for the well-heeled crowd, but... Read More