Visit Tucson-U of A Visitor Center
We understand. You just got here, the sun is shining, and all you want to do is drop off your bags and hit the trails or get out on the golf course. But trust us—there's one stop you want to make first.
Why pop into the Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center?
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know you had
- Tons of brochures you can take to flip through later while sipping that mojito poolside and our Official Travel Guide
- One-stop souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews
- You'll be in the heart of the University of Arizona—grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to revisit while you're here.
- Get information on other area visitor centers.
A few more things to know:
- We recently moved to the corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd. (map below)
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm, Weekend hours begin October 1
- Phone: (800) 638-8350 (our experts are happy to chat!)
- Meeting planners: we're a short ride on the Sun Link Tucson Streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center, and downtown dining, the arts, and historic sites
- If you're looking for the recommendation on dining, lodging or things to see and to in Bisbee, Tubac, and other places in Southern Arizona, check out the Southern Arizona Guide online!
Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center
Located on the Northwest Corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd.
811 N. Euclid Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Call toll-free (800) 638-8350
Map: Tucson Visitors Center
You can use the interactive map below to zoom in/out and view the surrounding area.
Featured You Might Also Like
Tucson at a Glance History Tucson officially was founded on August 20, 1776. But long before that, people had found something special here and made... Read More
Great Places to Eat in Midtown…
Downtown has the buzz, the Southside has the wide variety of Mexican restaurants and the Foothills has some fancier spots for the well-heeled crowd, but... Read More