FC Tucson - Major League Soccer
Below is the full schedule of MLS Tucson Preseason and the 2014 FC Tucson Desert Diamond Cup. Check back soon to find out when tickets officially go on sale!
All matches at North Stadium at Kino Sports Complex - All times local MT
Saturday, February 1, 2014
- 6:00pm - Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City
Saturday, February 8, 2014
- 3:00pm - Houston Dynamo vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- 6:00pm - Seattle Sounders FC vs. Portland Timbers
2014 Desert Diamond Cup
All times local MT
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 (North Stadium at Kino Sports Complex)
- Game #1, 1:00PM: Chivas USA v. FC Tucson
- Game #2, 3:30PM: Colorado Rapids v. Chicago Fire
- Game #3, 6:00PM: Real Salt Lake v. NE Revolution
Saturday, February 22, 2014 (North Stadium at Kino North Complex)
- Game #4, 1:00PM: FC Tucson v. Chicago Fire
- Game #5, 3:30PM: Colorado Rapids v. Real Salt Lake
- Game #6, 6:00PM: NE Revolution v. Chivas USA
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 (North Stadium at Kino North Complex)
- Game #7, 1:00PM: Chivas USA v. Colorado Rapids
- Game #8, 3:30PM: NE Revolution v. Chicago Fire
- Game #9, 6:00PM: Real Salt Lake v. FC Tucson
Saturday, March 1, 2014 (Kino Stadium)
- Game #10, TBD: 5th Place v. 6th Place
- Game #11, TBD: 3rd Place v. 4th place
- Game #12, TBD: 1st Place v. 2nd Place
About FC Tucson
FC Tucson is Tucson’s top-level, semi-pro soccer team. Founded in 2010, the team is member of USL Premier Development League in the fourth division of the United States soccer pyramid. Committed to bringing high-caliber competitive soccer to the Tucson area, FC Tucson was named the 2012 PDL Rookie Franchise of the Year by United Soccer Leagues and the Premier Developmental League. Media contact: H. Jose Bosch, (540) 435-6097.
About Kino Sports Complex
Kino Sports Complexis the largest professional sports and entertainment venue of its kind in Pima County. It includes the 11,000-seat Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium, baseball fields, and lighted softball and soccer fields.
Before and after the SoccerFest games, explore the Tucson area for one-of-a-kind experiences related to outdoor adventure and nature, heritage and culture, the arts and attractions, golf, and Southwest-inspired dining and nightlife. The city, located in the Southwestern United States, in Southern Arizona, is one of the oldest continually inhabited areas in North America. Its location, surrounded by five mountain ranges and state and national parks, offers untold opportunities for hiking, mountain-biking, rock climbing, and picnicking. Most days in January and February are clear and comfortable, with highs in the mid- to high-60 degrees F – perfect for discovering all the fun and interesting activities Tucson has to offer. Let us help you plan your Tucson adventure.