Shop Local Categories
Why shop locally in Tucson?
100% of the money you spend goes directly to the producer!
Buying local food is good for the mind, body, soul, environment, AND the local economy. When you buy local food, more of the money you spend remains in the local economy. Shopping local is better for the environment because food is not traveling as far, reducing carbon emissions. When you buy locally your body will thank you and you can feel good knowing you’re making a difference with your purchase!
Category definitions to help you find the product you're looking for:
- Fresh: fruits & vegetables, dairy, eggs, cheese, & ice cream, meat, seafood, & meat products
- Pantry: nuts & baking, spices & condiments, grains & pasta
- Ready-to-Eat: cookies, snacks, chocolate, & candies, bread & bakery, meals to take home
- Beverages: coffee, tea, fresh juice, wine, beer, cocktails & mixers
- Non-food Products: essential oils, herbal remedies, home goods, skincare and beauty, and much more.
- Heritage: the origins of plants and animals and their dispersal, the sites where people first cultivated plants and domesticated animals, as well as the earliest locations around the world where people first processed, prepared, sold, and ate foods.
- Food Experiences: U-pick, educational, day trips, & wine tours