Here’s much of the information you need to start planning the perfect production in Southern Arizona.

If you want further assistance we are glad to help. Please contact Peter Catalanotte, Director, at 520.770.2172 or e-mail

Tucson and Pima County Permits and Insurance Guidelines

If you are planning a production using the property of Pima County or the City of Tucson, the Film Tucson staff guarantees the elimination of the red tape associated with local film production. We provide no-fee permits and will personally assist with location scouting as well as coordinate arrangements with Fire, Police, and Traffic Engineering Department personnel. In short, our office is well qualified to assist with all your local filming needs to ensure a happy and successful production.

Below is a summary of the necessary permits and guidelines:

Events Film