Partnership Means Business
As a destination marketing organization, Visit Tucson essentially has two jobs:
Get people to Tucson by letting them know what a great place it is to visit, hold a convention, bring a sports team, etc.
Connect those visitors with great experiences: restaurants they'll enjoy, services that will make their meeting a hit, that one souvenir that will make their in-laws love them for all time.
If you run a local business or provide a service visitors might want, that second part is where you come in. Be our partner in delivering a great Tucson experience and we'll help you build your business.
How do we do that? Glad you asked. Keep reading.
When we say build your business, we don't mean in some theoretical abstract way. In part, we do it with direct referrals like these:
- You have a small art gallery or gift shop? We just had someone call about Southwestern art and we gave her your name.
- Your B&B is on 10 acres of quiet desert land? Can we mention it in a proposal we're doing for an L.A. producer?
- You serve giant pizzas at a reasonable price? We're working with a coach bringing 26 young athletes who eat pizza by the ton.
- Your restaurant makes its own salsa with your grandma's 120-year-old recipe? We got an email from a reporter doing a story on heritage food—she's calling you tomorrow.
And the list goes on. From filmmakers to shopping tours from Mexico, event planners, sports teams, reporters and individual families here for a good time, our job is to connect visitors to people like you.
What Else Do You Get?
It's a fair question. As a partner with Visit Tucson, in addition to referrals like those above, you get:
- A "mini web page" on VisitTucson.org, which receives more than 1.3 million visitors annually--a place to share your story, contact info, photos, and three-minute video.
- Listings in one or both of our publications--Visit Tucson: Official Travel Guide and/or Professional Planners Edition--distributed as printed magazines or digital files to more than 300,000 potential customers a year.
- Local tourism intelligence and know-how through our research, bulletins, quarterly breakfast meetings and "how to" workshops.
- Free opportunities to participate in co-op ads and marketing plus ways to elevate your presence with visitors, even more, delivering highly qualified leads at very competitive rates.
- Discover all the benefits that come with a Visit Tucson partnership.
What's Your Investment?
Annual dues start at just $150—less than $13 a month for direct referrals and unprecedented exposure among the people who look to us to tell them what to see, do and eat while here and where to find the services they need. To learn about advertising opportunities on VisitTucson.org with our online advertising partner Destination Travel Network, contact Gail Stewart at 520-395-3961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still not sure? Be our guest at one of our upcoming events, see what we're about and talk to some of our current Partners to see what their experience has been like.
What Partners are Saying!
Visit Tucson Partners share their thoughts-we'd love to hear yours! Click here to read.
Ready to Join? Want More Info?
Give us a call. Shoot us an email. Learn more at Join Visit Tucson. We can tell you more about how we work and what you can realistically expect from your partnership, then you decide if it's right for you!
Vanessa Bechtol, Senior Director of Community Partnerships
Nick Pazzi, Partner Relations Manager
Natalie Bedolla, Partner Marketing Manager
Mary Lou Robinson, Partner Relations & Services Manager
Partner Extranet Menu
Featured You Might Also Like
Join Visit Tucson
Top Reasons to Join Visit Tucson Web page listing for your business Over 1.3 million unique visitors generate 4.2 million page views to Visit Tucson... Read More
As a Visit Tucson Partner you have access to our extensive resources, such as regional tourism data, the Visit Tucson Convention & Tour Calendar, opportunities... Read More
Tourism Matters to Tucson! The travel industry is the single biggest export that Arizona offers. In the Tucson region – which includes City of Tucson,... Read More