African Art Village
Located in: Southside District
Phone: (520) 869-7895
Fax: (520) 743-2062
Show Dates: February 2-17 Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Handicap accessible. Please note: wholesale credentials are the discretion of the vendors. The African Art Village consists of approximately 125 African exhibitors, from various countries in Africa, showcasing masks, beads, statues, mudd clothes, frabics, shea butter, African foods and many other items. An added feature, artist from Burkina Faso exhibiting contemporary/abstract painting. Like us on Facebook, Tucson African Art Village! For inquiries, please email Charlotte McDonald Mack: email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- End Date: 02/17/2019
- Gem Show Name: African Art Village
- Location: at the Mercado
- Major Cross Streets: Linda & Cushing St.
- See More
- Start Date: 02/02/2019
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: African, Art, Artifacts, Beads, Carvings, Finished Jewelry, Gemstones, Glass, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Specimans
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Tax ID Number