Mineral City/Silver Street
Show Dates: January 29 - February 13
Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm
★A new show for collectors with great dealers.
★Over 60 dealers within walking distance.
★The only show with an onsite mineral preparation lab and custom acrylic base service.
Get up close to gigantic sea monsters and full-size dinosaur skeletons!!! Indoor and outdoor venues host international fine minerals and fossils. Polished and rough material, meteorites, green river fish, amethyst, ammonites, fine minerals and much more available at the Mineral and Fossil Marketplace. “Come for the monsters, stay for the best shopping experience in Tucson!”
Free admission and open to the public
Lots of free parking
Wholesale and retail
Rotating food trucks all show long
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-720-318-8933.
- Location: 516 W Lester St. Tucson, AZ 85705 United States
- Major Cross Streets: N. Oracle Road & W. Lester Street
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Gem Ride Loop: Mineral & Fossil
- Gem Show Ride Stop #: 9
- See More
- Type of Merchandise: Fossils, Gemstones, Meteorites, Minerals
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Photo Identification, Tax ID Number