Pueblo Gem & Mineral Show
Located in: Sentinel Peak District
Show Dates: February 1 - February 13
Hours: 10:00am - 6:30pm
The Pueblo Show is centrally located in downtown Tucson one block from the Convention Center’s AGTA and TGMS shows. In the area known as “The Golden Triangle” the Pueblo Show is one of the largest shows downtown. It is known as the most diverse gem, jewelry and mineral show in Tucson with exhibitors from the U.S. and as well internationally showing designer and fine jewelry, cut and rough gem stones, pearls, beads, silver, turquoise, amber and rough and fine mineral specimens.
The show is located at the Ramada by Wyndham Tucson with a two acre courtyard with ample seating, full service restaurants, cocktail lounge and patio dining and known as Your Outdoor Oasis in Tucson. Onsite parking with valet service available. Free Shuttle Service. Accessible.
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Begin Date: 02/01/2019
- End Date: 02/13/2019
- Gem Show Name: Pueblo Gem & Mineral Show
- Location: Ramada by Wyndham Tucson, 777 W. Cushing Street
- See More
- Major Cross Streets: Cushing Street & I-10 Frontage Road
- Wholesale?: Public & Wholesale
- Type of Merchandise: Antique, Art, Artifacts, Carvings, Crystals, Diamonds, Fine Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, Fossils, Gemstones, Gold, Lapidary, Metaphysical, Minerals, Rocks, Silver, Specimans
- Wholesale Credentials Required: Business Card, Photo Identification, Tax ID Number