Fourth Avenue Street Fair
Take A Walk on The Funky Side
December 8 - 10, 2023
The Fourth Avenue Winter Fair runs Friday, Dec. 8 through Sunday, Dec. 10, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to dusk each day.
The Fourth Avenue Spring Fair returns March 2024, Dates TBA, from 10:00 a.m. to dusk each day.
A family-friendly Top 100 event that has more than 350 artists who are excited to participate in this premier Tucson community event. Come, and stroll the streets, all on one floor and closed to automobile traffic, with wide aisles and ever-changing wares. See why this fair that started in 1971 has Tucson-event longevity — we're now celebrating the 50+ Spring and Winter Street Fairs. Fair admission is free. Ample parking is available on side streets and in nearby garages.
Things to remember before you head over:
- Artist Booths - Over 350 booths featuring arts and crafts that cover the spectrum from fine art to country crafts. Don't forget to visit the family activities on 7th Street between 4th Avenue and Herbert Avenue.
- Food Courts - With over 50 food vendors selling an eclectic mix of good things to eat, you can find food on 4th Street, 5th Street, and 7th Street.
- Stages - With two stages to choose from on 5th Street and 7th Street, our lineup includes top local musicians and community performance groups.
- Disability Parking - Parking for persons with disabilities is available at 4th Street/5th Avenue, 4th Street/Hoff Avenue, and 5th Avenue/Hoff Avenue.
- Free Shuttle - You can take the Shuttle to the Street Fair. Stops are at University/Euclid, University/4th Ave, 5th Ave/7th Street, & 6th Ave/Pennington (Pennington Street Garage). We also recommend parking along the four-mile Sun Link Streetcar route and using the streetcar.
- No Pets - We want to make sure your four-legged family members stay safe. Please be sure to leave them at home.
Historic Fourth Avenue shopping and dining district has always been a step outside the ordinary with its local, independent shops, restaurants, and pubs. But, twice a year, the draw is The Fair. This family-friendly tradition takes full advantage of our wonderful Sonoran Desert climate in spring and winter. The Historic Fourth Avenue District is one of Tucson's five dining-and-entertainment areas connected by the Sun Link Streetcar.
Savor the springtime sunshine (remember your hat and sunscreen). Meet and talk with merchandise-makers while shopping for arts and crafts — while products change every year, expect a selection of fine art, handmade soaps and salves, artisan foods and crafts, novelties, musical instruments, children's toys, jewelry, apparel, and more. Indulge in carnival-style street food, and sample local specialties at Tucson's finest food trucks. Groove to live entertainment on two stages rotating local musicians and performers for both grownups and kids.
North Fourth Avenue Merchants Association
The Fair is produced by the North Fourth Avenue Merchants Association, Inc., a local nonprofit. The funds are used to support the Avenue’s infrastructure, invest in local neighborhoods and other nonprofits, and to create other free community events throughout the year on Historic Fourth Avenue.