Tucson Visitor Center
Your starting point to discovering southern Arizona via destination experts, storytelling portals, and interactive tools. Visitor Center is open daily 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Visitor Center will be closed on all major holidays except Columbus Day. Parking is available in the El Presidio Parking Garage directly behind the Southern Arizona Heritage and Visitor Center.
Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center
115 N. Church Ave. Tucson, AZ 85701
Call toll-free: (800) 638-8350
Start at the Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center. Here's why:
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know to ask.
- Pick up a copy of the Tucson Official Travel Guide, take it with you to flip through later while sipping that mojito poolside.
- Shop for souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews.
- You'll be in the heart of downtown Tucson -- so, grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to explore while you're here.
- Chat with our visitor information specialists for help planning a day trip or two-nation vacation.
A few more things to know:
- We relocated the visitor center in January 2020, to the Historic Pima County Courthouse downtown. For updates on hours, directions, parking, and more, please visit https://visitsouthernarizona.com or call our visitor information hotline at 800-638-8350.
- Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily
- Closed all holidays except Columbus Day.
- Parking is available in the El Presidio Parking Garage directly behind the Southern Arizona Heritage and Visitor Center. View other downtown parking options.