Free yourself from the worries of getting your guests around town. If it’s your first time in Tucson, it’s helpful to know about the transportation options you have while planning a meeting or event. Here are some quick tips to get your attendees where they need to be:
- Fly in and out of Tucson International Airport (TUS). After all costs have been accounted for, it’s typically cheaper and certainly faster than flying to Phoenix and then driving a rental car into Tucson.
- Speaking of rental cars, the stands are just a short walk from the baggage claim area. The process is super simple in Tucson.
- Taxis, limos, shuttles all operate within the airport. Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft can also get you around town and are now allowed to pick up at the airport.
- Sun Link is Tucson’s streetcar, which services the Mercado San Agustin, downtown, 4th Avenue, and the University of Arizona. Buy a ticket at the convenient stations along the route and take some time to explore the culture, shops, restaurants and nightlife of Tucson's urban core.
- Traffic updates and other transportation info can be found at transview.org.
Keep these tips in mind and keep your guests informed, and your next meeting in Tucson is free from any transportation problems.