Join Visit Tucson
Stretch your marketing dollars further by reaching visitors when planning their trip and during their stay.
Why Partner with Visit Tucson?
Visit Tucson partnership dues can be your best-spent marketing dollars of the year, offering you incredible value for little investment. Partnership offers:
Showcase your business or organization on our website, used annually by more than 1 million unique visitors to plan vacations, meetings, and relocation in Tucson and Southern Arizona. Partners receive benefits like:
- Enhanced website listings on VisitTucson.org - Your business listing takes the form of a mini web page and promotes you to leisure visitors, convention attendees, and residents. Depending on your partnership level, your listing can include a description, photos, logo, website link, social media channel links, Google map, and a three-minute YouTube video. Partners can quickly and easily keep their listings updated via our Partner Extranet.
- Enhanced website listings on our Spanish language Vamos á Tucson website and Mexico visitor center promotion - Reach visitors from Mexico who spend more than $1 billion annually in Tucson and Southern Arizona. Visit Tucson's Vamos a Tucson website includes partner listings in specific interest categories to assist Spanish-speaking visitors with information on metro Tucson’s accommodations, dining, shopping, and attractions. Partnering with us at the Relationship or Visibility level includes a Spanish language translation of your listing description, increasing your engagement with our Spanish-speaking audience. Our Hermosillo and Ciudad Obregon, Mexico Visitor Centers promote visitation to Tucson and assist in making reservations and creating itineraries featuring Visit Tucson partner businesses.
- Tucson Official Travel Guide Listing - Visibility level partners receive a 1/12th page listing in the printed Tucson Official Travel Guide.
- Offer your coupons and deals - Submit your promotion and we will not only feature it on our website and your listing, but also make it available to meetings and event planners that have booked their meeting in Tucson. Post an offer to drive business to your location.
Receive qualified referrals from our call-in information center and the Southern Arizona Heritage & Visitor Center. We assist more than 34,000 individuals each year either in person or by phone and email. We also operate two visitor centers in Mexico. Your business can be referred by Visit Tucson staff who promote your goods and services to visitors, residents, convention planners, group tour operators, sports planners, film production crews and more. Keep us informed about your specials and seasonal offerings to make the most out of this benefit.
View a complete list of upcoming conventions, meetings, sports events, and tour groups to promote your product or service by contacting the planner directly. When a meeting is booked, the calendar is updated giving you real-time access. Partners have visibility to projected room nights, projected attendance, and hotel headquarters for groups coming to our area. Access the convention calendar via the Partner Extranet portal.
- Valuable business contacts and industry insider information - Visit Tucson's networking events put you in touch with key colleagues in Tucson's hospitality and tourism industry. As the #1 tourism connection in our community, Visit Tucson partnership can help you create new business and garner new marketing tools. Partners have access to discounted tickets for our quarterly Tucson Tourism Trends breakfasts, our Annual Meeting, and our Meet and See mixers designed to bring you together with your industry colleagues.
- Training - The training and educational opportunities Visit Tucson offers are some of the most valuable benefits of your Visit Tucson partnership. For our Relationship and Visibility level partners, our business development trainings are designed to help you improve and grow your business. Our educational seminars feature "how-to" topics specifically for businesses and organizations interested in gaining new techniques for reaching Tucson-area visitors, meeting planners, and sports groups. Multiple trainings are offered throughout the year. Partnership also includes annual enrollment for your staff in our Certified Tourism Ambassador™ (CTA) certification course. Our CTA program is an internationally recognized certification that trains participants how to provide a positive experience for every visitor to our area.
- Partner orientations - Introduce yourself to Visit Tucson department directors and learn about our current destination marketing efforts. Get the details on participating in unique marketing targeted to specific audiences.
- Travel and tourism research and data - Access the the latest travel and tourism data and statistics to inform and grow your business.
Your partnership with Visit Tucson promotes your business or organization, but by joining us in partnership you are also supporting Visit Tucson’s community efforts. As a 501(c)6 non-profit we strive to be a strong and engaged community partner. We created a 10-year Tucson Tourism Master Plan from the wholistic concept that a great place to live is a great place to visit, and have identified areas of focus, strategies, and tactics to improve and support the betterment of the Tucson and Southern Arizona region. Concepts like placemaking, connectivity, sustainability, and advocacy are top of mind for us in all that we do. To learn more about our community engagement check out our Tourism Master Plan.
Special Promotional Icons
We are pleased to promote our partners that have the following certifications. For more information on each of these certification programs, please contact email@example.com.
- Green Business: Partners who are certified through the Arizona Green Business Certification program, a program developed by Local First Arizona, are featured on our website by the addition of a Green Business icon to their listings. This certification program helps businesses evaluate their basic sustainability footprint, connect to local green resources, receive recognition for leadership, and build support among customers and employees who support environmentally responsible practices.
- Mexico Ready: Participants in Visit Tucson’s “Be Mexico Ready Workshop” are identified on their listings with the Mexico Ready icon. This free, two-hour workshop teaches 15 basic steps to make your business prepared for the Mexican visitor.
- Tucson City of Gastronomy Certified Restaurant: The Tucson City of Gastronomy Certified Restaurant icon identifies restaurants and food artisans that are certified based on their work in supporting the local food economy, keeping food heritage alive, community-minded business practices, and sustainable, ethical, and fair business practices. Restaurants that are certified in the current calendar year are identified by their City of Gastronomy icon.
Additional Marketing Services
We offer other marketing services in addition to partnership. From advertising in our Tucson Official Travel Guide to placing a billboard in Mexico, our marketing opportunities offer something for everyone. Check out all our marketing options.
Visit Tucson offers Freemium partnerships which provide a free, basic listing, must meet all requirements, and are subject to staff approval. Freemium partnerships are only available to businesses that fall in one of the following categories:
Food & Beverage | Attractions | Art galleries | Outdoor Recreation | Tours
Freemium partners are not dues-paying members, and therefore are not eligible to apply for or vote on Visit Tucson’s board of directors. For more information and to apply for a Freemium partnership download our Freemium application.
What Our Partners Are Saying About Visit Tucson
We'd love to hear from you. Please email us with your feedback here.
“That was the best two hours (Partner Orientation & Refresher) I have spent in a very long time—you are an incredible team and Tucson and “the Region” is very lucky to have you! Thank you for all the hard work & terrific presentations.”
Susanne Walsh, Marketing Coordinator
White Stallion Ranch
“My business is real estate and Visit Tucson is a natural fit for me. Real estate is all about our community and Visit Tucson is focused on promoting our community around the world. My first stop with newcomers is always Visit Tucson’s downtown Visitor Center.”
Lisa Larkin, Esq., Associate Broker
The Lisa Larkin Team, RE/MAX Excalibur
“It doesn't seem to matter if I am attending the monthly First Wednesday lunch or one of the Educational Seminars; I can't remember I time when I didn't leave the event with a valuable piece of information that I can put to use to introduce our new hotel brand to the Tucson community. Thank you!”
Hilary Bass, Director of Sales
Candlewood Suites Tucson
“I’m so grateful for Visit Tucson and how much being a partner helps connect small businesses like mine with great clients. I’m excited to have the opportunity to possibly do another event with Visit Tucson!”
Ben Loker, Owner
Arizona Star Tours LLC
Contact Meredith Lipscomb, CTA, Partnership Development Director