Target Audiences With Additional Marketing Options
Partners can reach a targeted audience of visitors and residents through our social media platforms, e-newsletters, Tucson Official Travel Guide, website, event sponsorship, and more. Visit Tucson’s menu of services offers additional marketing and advertising options to meet your business or organization’s needs. View our 2022-23 Media Kit to learn more.
- Visit Tucson's Official Travel Guide: Plan now to advertise in the 2022 Visit Tucson: Official Travel Guide, Visit Tucson’s #1 fulfillment piece. A la carte and package advertising options are available. Partners have access to a reduced rate for advertising in this annual publication for Tucson & Southern Arizona visitors, convention attendees, and meeting planners.
- Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach: Promote your business to Mexico visitors and to Spanish-speaking visitors in the U.S. with our Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach Program. From digital billboards, and sponsored content on social media, to online advertising to Spanish-speaking visitors both domestically and abroad, this program gives your business the opportunity to design a flexible marketing package enabling you to purchase monthly quarterly or annual advertising designed specifically for your Spanish-speaking visitor audience. View the Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach options here. For more information on our current Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach offerings, please reach out to Marisol Vindiola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 770-2167.
- Online Advertising on VisitTucson.org: Advertise on VisitTucson.org and reach the over 1 million users who visit our website annually. Visit Tucson’s online advertising programs can be designed for any budget. From mobile banner ads to digital sponsored content, there are a variety of options to choose from. Click here to review some of our online advertising options that are maintained by our vendor partner Destination Travel Network, or contact Cindy Aguilar (email@example.com) for more information.
- Leisure e-blast: Visit Tucson’s monthly leisure e-blast is sent to 60,000 subscribers who have expressed interest in Tucson. From e-blast banners to call-out boxes and main features, we’ve created several new opportunities for you to expand your reach to visitors before they plan their trip to Tucson. Take a look at our media kit or contact Cindy Aguilar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Event sponsorship: Whether virtual or in-person, Visit Tucson’s partner training and events are marketing opportunities for your business. Starting at $250, Visit Tucson event sponsorship opportunities include our Meet & See networking mixers, Tucson Tourism Trends, Annual Meeting, and more. Contact Meredith Lipscomb (email@example.com) for sponsorship opportunities.
- Additional listings on our website: Does your business have multiple locations? Are you a restaurant that also wants to be listed as an event venue? A hotel or resort that wants to feature your restaurant with its own listing? Visit Tucson’s website allows partners to purchase additional listings for multiple locations or listings in multiple categories for an additional annual fee. Fees vary and additional listings and categories must be approved by Visit Tucson. Contact Meredith Lipscomb (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Tradeshow participation: Join Visit Tucson’s Convention Sales staff at an upcoming industry tradeshow. View our current Convention Sales tradeshow opportunities here.
Contact Meredith Lipscomb, CTA, Partnership Development Director