Target Audiences With Additional Marketing Options
Partners can reach a targeted audience of visitors and residents through our Tucson Official Travel Guide, website, event sponsorship, and more. Visit Tucson’s menu of services offers additional marketing and advertising options to meet your business or organization’s needs.
- Visit Tucson's Official Travel Guide: Plan now to advertise in next year's Visit Tucson Official Travel Guide, Visit Tucson’s #1 fulfillment piece. Partners have access to a reduced rate for advertising in this annual publication for Tucson & Southern Arizona visitors, convention attendees, and meeting planners. Although the deadline for inclusion in 2024 travel guide has past, you can view the media kit here. For information on how to be included in the 2025 travel guide, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach: Promote your business to Mexican and Spanish-speaking visitors in the U.S. with our Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach Program. From digital billboards and sponsored content on social media, to online advertising, this program gives your business the opportunity to design a flexible marketing package enabling you to purchase monthly, quarterly, or annual advertising designed specifically for your Spanish-speaking visitor audience. View our Mexico Marketing & Spanish Outreach options here. For more information please email Marisol Vindiola email@example.com.
- Online Advertising on VisitTucson.org: Advertise on VisitTucson.org and reach over 1 million users who visit our website annually. Visit Tucson’s online advertising programs can be designed for any budget. From mobile banner ads to digital sponsored content, there are a variety of options to choose from. Click here to view some of our online advertising options that are managed by our vendor partner Destination Travel Network or email advertising@DTNads.com for more information.
- Event sponsorship: Whether virtual or in-person, Visit Tucson’s partner trainings and events are marketing opportunities for your business. Starting at $250, Visit Tucson event sponsorship opportunities include our Meet & See networking mixers, Tucson Tourism Trends, Annual Meeting, and more. Contact Meredith Lipscomb firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Additional listings on our website: Does your business have multiple locations? Are you a restaurant that also wants to be listed as an event venue? A hotel or resort that wants to feature your restaurant with its own listing? Visit Tucson’s website allows partners to purchase additional listings for multiple locations or listings in multiple categories for an additional annual fee. Fees vary and additional listings and categories must be approved. Contact Meredith Lipscomb email@example.com for more information.
- Tradeshow participation: Join Visit Tucson’s Convention Sales staff at an upcoming industry tradeshow. View our current Convention Sales tradeshow opportunities here.
Contact Meredith Lipscomb, CTA, Partnership Development Director